I think my favorite exercise from the 23 Things was the one involving Animoto. I really liked how easy it was to create videos. I also thought that the Livebinders exercise was helpful in learning how to organize online tools and materials for teaching.
The one thing that I would improve upon regarding the APSU 23 Things site is making sure that the links are up-to-date. It was very frustrating following a provided link only to discover that the page was gone. It was equally frustrating to successfully follow a link only to find out the site was not taking new members or will be shutting down soon. 2008 seems to be the most recent date on the webpage. Technology and the internet change a lot in a year, let alone four.
I have learned a lot about the internet and technology from the 23 Things. I plan on utilizing Creative Commons and LiveBinders in the future. I have also subscribed to numerous blogs and RSS feeds, which I plan to continue to follow. Other links and tools I will keep handy in case I need or want to utilize them as well.
Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment