I've been to youtube before, but usually just through links friends share on Facebook. I decided to look and see if they have any School House Rock videos on Youtube. I remember it coming on T.V. Saturday mornings when I was a child and thought it would be fun to see some of those clips again. I was pleased to find that there are School House Rock Videos on Youtube and I watched through a few of them, taking a stroll down Memory Lane while doing so. I decided to share the video on adverbs.
I like how easy it is to search for things on Youtube and the recommendations that they show you to the right based on your current viewing. There is also a Guide tab which allows you to see what you have marked to watch later, your watch history, see your subscription, and a social option for connecting with some of the popular socail networking sites. I think that having a video library would be a great addition to any library website. It would defenitly be a plus if the videos were reviewed to ensure that frivolous videos were not included, making the search better.
I've added another School House Rock video to this blog because, frankly, I really like it. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment