I had never heard of RSS before this class. I am amazed at how easy it easy to subscribe
to blogs and news pages and get them delivered to your reader. I went to set up my Google reader and
discovered I already had one thanks to my Google account. What a nice surprise! At a click of a button I can now have
articles that I’m interested in delivered to me. I think it is wonderful!
I can see myself subscribing to blogs related to my teaching
subject area so that I can learn more about what other teachers in my area do
to help their students learn. It is a
great way to share ideas, information and inspiration. In my personal life, I can use RSS and Google
Reader to learn more about things that interest me. The pool of knowledge has just increased
significantly for me and I couldn’t be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment